EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

GET READY FOR FUN!

The air is cool in the mornings and evenings and it feels ever so slightly like FALL....that means the shoppers are coming to the wonderful "THING" in Round Top! I'm saving my pennies to go do some hunting and shopping myself....plus I'm selling some stuff....we'll hope the cool air stays around for a few weeks....I even have leaves falling which makes it feel like AUTUMN is here!....Is that wishful thinking? OK, prayerful thinking!

4 comments:

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

You're baaaaaaaaaack! I'm so glad. It looks better than it ever did. I love the back ground, the header, everything. Don't tweak anything. So glad my email woke you up, you did good! hugs, PJ

Anonymous said...

I am SOO envious of your Autumn, even if it is a slight Texas Autumn. I am so homesick for Fall. We never get one here in Florida. Thinking of Round Top Folk Art show brings back such fond memories. It is great fun. Maybe I will get to do it next time. Good luck and here's believing for lots of sales for you.

Say It In Color said...

Nelda,
Thank you for your kind words and "believing" for lots of sales....it has been a hard year for all the artists...but we can never quit doing what we do! Dick is from Fla. originally, and my kids were born in Miami in the early 70's....May was the month I could leave the sewing machine on the screened porch....but after that....super humidity...we've lived in Round Top since 73...love it....come see us...we'll do a book making event for a small group or something....Thanks again for your comments....can't wait for a quiet evening with coffee to just pour into your blog....Sherry

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

Just checking to make sure you haven't changed anything. :) just teasing. It looks too pretty to tweak. Think we'll get some art work done now? Oh, I hope so...
Oh, I stole your grey background. Mine was too pale. Yours looks better on the parchment. big hug, PJ