EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

HOME..HEART...

My guests left to go HOME to see what damage they had in the storm of the hurricane last week....they had good reports and felt blessed..they were thankful...! When they were here they were on the phone constantly checking on "ONE ANOTHER"....I saw the value and genuine love they had for their friends and family....it was good for my soul to see. In the week that Norma (and precious Michael, 10 yrs) were here in my HOME...we talked many nights until LATE...and I hope the words she shared will be imprinted in my heart...all the things about people and the Lord who came to give us an abundant life...even in and through hardship...He is able. Imagine!! She came seeking refuge and a place of comfort of heart....which we provided....but it ended up that SHE in her Godly Wisdom ministered to me....to us!! The Lord has unexpected surprises...many times exactly what you need! Thank You Jesus!...thank you Norma! Comeback to see us!! This is a drawing of an old house that I did for a friend....still standing after many years...worn, faded, foundation slightly shifted, but still has the wild and beautiful red rose bush in front to still give it some deserved honor and reminded beauty of not only it's face but cherished memories of it's heart. Hope we will begin to create cherished memories in our homes...no matter the past hurts...which can be turned into good to grow us into what He desires....a mature heart, a more receptive heart, a more listening heart, a more patient heart, a renewed heart...a heart that hears others hurts and hears His Word....that which He wrote for us to give us HOPE when there seems to be none. I hope I haven't gone overboard, but this past week was RICH with conversations I hope I glean from!! I know many of you have prayed for all the people affected by "IKE"....thank you!

No comments: