EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

LOVE EACH ANOTHER....

This new art piece is a girl with a lot of love in her heart ........ grateful for YOU! I have prayed and poured over blogs searching for inspiration, not just inspiration ...... as so many blogs are very inspiring ..... but something that spoke to my heart, my art desires, just something that I wasn't even sure of myself! And through another blog (which I can't remember!,.....Lisa something?... sorry) I found a very unique and wonderful young woman and her ART journey..... MYSTELE .... is her name ..... I love her art, her heart and her commitments. Thank you Mystele!! Then through her blog I found this incredible "FEEDING PLACE" for your art needs, and for your soul! Before I realized it, I had been on that site for almost four hours! It is called FAITH FOLK CAFE.....you must check it out. Enough said ......... this is my piece I did in gratitude for the new discoveries of the week! In the flavor of Mystele's inaugural piece she did....thank you!

3 comments:

PJHornbergerFolkArtist.com said...

I love this painting. She's so happy! And she looks like you. I want to see more of this, please. ~PJ

Anonymous said...

she is so great, and i tell you, you took inspiration and made the art your own. she has such a folky look. love her.

Say It In Color said...

Thanks you TWO....wait til you see what "PLAY" I did last night.....til 4AM....HoHumm.....Yawn....sherry