EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

OH! MY HEART...I HAVE BUTTERFLIES!...TAKE FLIGHT AND FIND GOD'S GLORY!

What more can I say than what the photos already say? Our glorious creation ..... by His hand. Enjoy!! These are from this morning in the garden after needed rain yesterday .... and a needed "mind" rest for me ..... too busy these days, but love all that I have to do .... that I "want" to do. Thank you Lord for the extra energy! ....I'm so thankful that I don't have to perform for Him, that He knows me better than I do, and that He loves me in spite of myself.....that makes working for Him a lot more fun! This one's for you and Ted, Jo....we love you both for helping us be free and are praying for you! ....no more felt pincushions for a while, but will show more later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! gorgeous!

Mary said...

These photos are beautiful!! What a wonderful creation of God!!

Yes, the book I mentioned on Mystele's blog well worth the read. Get it!! :)

Have a great day!!

DJ said...

God is good, all the time.
Butterflies revealing renewed life and beauty in this old world...be happy, my friend.

Our Hands For Hope said...

Oh my these are amazing photos. I hope your going to paint from them!

nelda ream said...

What gorgeous photos! These would make wonderful paintings and would look so good with your other zinnia paintings. Can't wait to see them.