EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

THIRST...for God

"THIRST" is the last in this series of Be Attitudes until I finish the next set. These have been so pleasant to do...."Like conversations with God." I keep thinking, WHAT is so special about them or doing them?! It is the relaxing flow of play with shapes, color, words ...like making mud pies when I was little....and the whole time I'm having those quiet conversations with God in my head. It is a wonderful time .... sometimes until 5AM!!! Sometimes when I'm in that mode, so engrossed in the play that I have ceased to exist for the world until it is finished and then I show it and say....Here I am!! And then I play catch up with sleep, chores and business all the while dreaming of the next window of time to get to go the spot (my studio) where I make "mud pies" (art!) again....til whatever hour!!..... I like the peaceful look on "THIRST'S FACE"....the words come from "The Beattitudes" in the Sermon on the mount....in MATTHEW 5...verse 6. We are anxious for Spring as I am sure everyone is.... Please pray for my friend GRACE, who lives in New Zealand with a heavy heart for her country and people after the horrible earthquake. What IS EASTER... REALLY? Is it about God's only Son paying the price to set us free...I mean really free even beyond death and suffering? Free for Eternity. Seems much more clear and special these days. Just contemplating....The Passion of Christ is graphic, but it is what He endured for all of us....not one people or person completed the fulfillment of God's Word...we all did and fulfilled God's plan. You can read all about it in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the New Testament. Or simply John 3:16,17. Have a blessed and grateful week!! Easter season or resurrection day is the biggest gift of all!! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Patrinas Pencil said...

She looks full - filled up with His Peace. Our thirst keeps us Going for the cup of Living Water... Freely offered... Freely given.

I can imagine those conversations with the Lord over those
Mud Pies. lol u are so in love with life. I dare say that's because of God's love in you .

Thanks for sharing His LOVE with us:)

Hugs
Patrina <")>><

Say It In Color said...

No one could wish for a better person to comment on their site! You are such a blessing and everytime I go to your blog, I am there forever being fed!!! Thank you so much for your encouraging words....

Jennifer Richardson said...

I so get that mudpie feeling
....now if I could just do the
till 5 a.m. thing!
Also get how it's worship,
just me and the One dearest to me
in the space with our hearts wide open.
I love how art takes me there.
And I love where it's taking you:)
-Jennifer

Emelie said...

Enjoyed and appreciated your work and message on this day. Pretty, creative, beautiful, and most of course meaningful.