EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I AM HUMBLED ....






 Please try to come to this very special EVENT!!!
Several things come to my mind and heart today ..... My Mother, My Heavenly Father and Blessings ..... even through tough times .... I know there have been incredible blessings ..... and I am humbled because I don't deserve one!  But I am so grateful of God's grace in my life.  Working on this EVENT "If The Shoe Fits" has been a growing blessing for me.  God really knows how to connect the dots to grow His Kingdom and I feel blessed to be a little dot!  The Event is Tuesday the 18th of September coming up and many women are excited about it!!  We will be sewing  tables runners this week in my new sort of finished Studio/Garage.....my first event for creativity in my Studio....His table cloths!!!  I am reminded of His Words in Psalms 23:5....."You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;  You anoint my head with oil;  My cup runs over."  Well, that is how I feel....My cup is running over....not with too much work, but with His love and Blessing of getting to participate in this special women's event in La Grange.  The cups are mine, the red one in front is a cup from my mother, the oil painting of my mother from 1958 when we lived in Spain, ....she was the most awesome MOTHER.....she is who taught me to love to sew....still on her sewing machine!....I miss her.  Then looking out the window of the beautiful house we still live in, but will soon move from.  It has been a blessing of beauty to live here, BUT I KNOW HE has something "new" in store for us and we are excited for what that will be.....we have FULL hearts of anticipation and excitement and peace for the days to come.  This event has connected some dots for me as well and I am so thankful!  Hmm ...the table runners are polka dots!!!

2 comments:

Patrinas Pencil said...

Your cup is always running over, Sherry :)splashing over your brim and resting on another. That's how it is with God's love...once you've experienced it...you can't help but pass it on.

So glad you are getting to help with this event! And finally able to use your studio! Yeah!!

I love the polka dot theme. God is connecting the dots. He gave me a dream a couple of months ago that was about connecting the dots.

I know you are planting seeds along your path to your new home. Soon, you will have another beautiful garden of flowers right outside your window pane. He's already preparing the land....and connecting the dots. Soon, you'll see the whole picture.

hugs and prayers to you and your family
Patrina <")>><

Say It In Color said...

Ohhh....you are another "dot" connection He has graced my life with!! Your words are pouring over me at this moment....thank you for the love....can you imagine what it will be like when we are in His presence?! Bless you today and tomorrow and forever.....I will meet you someday!