EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

A LOVE POSTCARD ....













 The shelves I  used are from THE ROUND TOP COLLECTION .... you can order them from The Apothecary in Round Top,  they are part of Jeff's garden collection....they fold flat and are goodlooking....I have them in my wash room as well.

 Here you can see the grand children's lockers all eight .... this is their room too!!
Wow, two posts in one month.... I hope that is a sign that things are getting back to normal after moving.  This is just a fun piece of torn paper, tissue paper with hearts, a "love" stamp from my friend Jenny's card, I also had torn away the lipstick kiss she had on the back of the card, but I lost the lips!! I thought they would have been a fun addition, so you'll have to add your own!!  Then cut out zinnia from my art, written words on tissue, blue dots from inside of an envelope etc.  All done on 8x8 gessoed cereal box cardboard.  Love that stuff!!  I also was unpacking and stacking my art supplies onto my new shelves and into the drawers I have saved for years from my Dad's garage!! Thanks Dad for your slight hoarding .... I have inherited it!!! The stuff AND the slight hoarding!! I love my loft room and this wall is under the loft by my table, or one of the tables.... Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy!!! BLESSINGS today in red!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your room!!!

Say It In Color said...

Thank you dear one! I watched the faces video and did three faces tonite!!! Small ones but loving your videos!! Thank you, thank you!!!

Patrinas Pencil said...

Oh my! I am so loving it! It blesses me to see all your art 'stuff' and dad's 'stuff' and the kid's lockers ...for their 'stuff'!!

I can envision all the creative fun family time that will fill this room with LOVE and HAPPINESS.

So thankful that you are settling in. I, as you...have been waiting a long time to see this unfold into a reality!

Love the way you did this card too. All the little creative steps...to make it what it is - A genuine joy filled labor of love. The lips would have been a great inclusion ....remember that for next time.

Just great to visit you today and SEE your 'STUFF'... loving all of it!

blessings to you...
and Happy Valentines to you too, friend.

hugs,
patrina <")>><