EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

I MISS THIS FEELING OF BEING BATHED....AND YET....



I DID FEEL AND EXPERIENCE IT YESTERDAY CAUGHT IN THE DOWN POUR OF RAIN...... It was glorious.  The DROUGHT has not only been on the land, but in my heart. Sometimes I am so busy trying to be what others expect that I miss what is before me.  I have sooo many questions lately and yet .... I need no answer....doesn't make sense but I just want to be still and watch the birds ... one of His most satisfying creations!! Also, I am still doodling .... and I saw this quote today on a blog.  I can't take credit for it but loved what it said and it is what I need right now. "ART WASHES AWAY FROM THE SOUL THE DUST OF EVERYDAY." And today I need the dust washed away. It has gathered for awhile. Being bathed....the POST I refer to often is below in APRIL, 2009. I was exhausted and sitting on my old porch....one of those memorable days that fed your soul.  And in looking at that post, I need to plant a peach tree, a few more roses, and build a porch here in my new spot.....then be still.  Plus more bird feeders and baths!  Hope you have a blessed day .... and at least KNOW that God DOES love you.....right where you are at!  He yearns for our heart. Below are pictures of things from the years past that have made me feel bathed in His love...and lastly is getting to do my art....the zinnia says..."Hold on, Let go.".....Til tomorrow!












No comments: