EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

PROGRESS...FINALLY MY SEWN-LANTERN!!!

I am also adding the diamond shapes that Mary showed us how to do. Now they decorate the children's lockers in the messy art room.
The colors are so pretty and cheerful, it will light the way!! I had such a hard time coordinating the patterns and colors....I finally just grabbed a circle to sew and kept going.  I am thinking anything would work   I WOULD LOVE to cut out my painted flowers and zinnias and do a lantern with just leaves and those bright flowers!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Scatterjoy said...

So beautiful! I love it!

Briana, MA said...

Love, love, love your lanterns!