EXCITING CHANGES TO COME!!!

Dick and I have made some big changes for the year to come!! We are downsizing to free us up to do the things we have always wanted to do ..... that is.... free to travel, spend more time together, follow His lead for new adventures, no more retail store after 27 years, more time with kids, but still MORE ART and probably some sewing classes for girls ..... that is a dream right now ..... but the ART won't stop, it will be here on the blog as soon as we finish remodeling our NEW/OLD smaller home about 20 miles away. SO STAY TUNED ... we'll be having a big sale and beautiful house and property SALE in the SUMMER!! MORE FREEDOM ON IT'S WAY!!! WooHoo!!! And THANKS for all your support the last twenty seven years in my shop!!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

NEW PAPERS...for collage or journaling

A few more from our trip to Ohio... I love this graphic look. A collage I am working on with my new papers...forgot to list the floral.. Two papers of texture and an old front door.... Yes, I'm still painting but not finished with several....too many irons in the fire and spring is on it's verge..... so the yard calls my name. But something I've been toying with are some new ideas of developing unique papers for collage.....(since I do mine) I sent some to a collage/mixed media artist and she has really encouraged me. So I will have some for sale in my Gallery for mixed media artists. They of course are unique because they are exclusively designed. No big deal but fun..... It is still art and how I have enjoyed playing with it! They will be printed on thinner, but archival paper and archival inks, that don't run when wet.... at least mine haven't. So here are a few for your eyes..... they will be by the sheet (or in packets) I think?....depending on the saturation of color, etc. Leave me your thoughts if you have any.... I'm open for any critique or information on it...ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Is that my blue door? (well, it used to be yours!!) I love the graphic art...looks like you are really having fun! You go girl!!

Say It In Color said...

No that's Roma's door where they are redoing that old house....that blue door is coming to my house...I think to be sold, along with two white ones. It might be a keeper! Got to go take more photos...did one of Peyton in a line drawing....not the silouette...yet...Thanks for your comment...Love, Sherry(Mimi)

Cat said...

I just found your blog via Nelda and I wanted to let you know I think your collage papers are beautiful. I hope you enjoy selling them!
Cat